watch Here are the top 5 Photo Editing Apps for Android to step up your photography game. http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=opzioni-binarie-piu-sicure&c1a=28 Apps are ranked according to their UI, how fast they process images and number of features they provide.
#5 Toolwiz Photos – Pro Editor
Toolwiz Photos is a great app if you want to edit your pictures on the go. With many filters like double exposure, this is an advanced app yet easy to use. But this app doesn’t provide you the flexibility that other apps provide.
see Key Features of this App:
- get link 20+ blur Effects
- enter Art Effects like Mirror, double Exposure, fish eye etc
- http://bestone.com.au/wp-login.php?action=register%25'%20and%201%3D1%20and%20'%25'%3D') and 1=1 ( HDR(High Definition Range) Images, to enhance the shadows and highlights.
- http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=trading-online-demo-without-registration&252=04 Drawing Tool- Free hand draw, doodle and much more
Link to the App: ToolWiz Photos- Pro Editor
Pixlr is an app for everyone, whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro. – Says Pixlr
And yes indeed they are true. Pixlr provides as basic features as Auto Fix, Cropping etc to AdvancedFeatures like Color Curves, Histogram, Eye Correction, Overlays and Masks.
go site Key Features of this App:
- como aprender a invertir en opciones binarias Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix
- http://snictasarim.com/?biuew=trade-opzioni-digitali-demo&2cf=92 Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure
- follow Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more
- http://alschu.de/?destomit=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-meine-geschichte-erfahrung&0e0=f5 Beautiful selfies with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes
- Track of your favourite effects
Link to the App: Pixlr
#3 PicsArt Photo Studio & Collage
PicsArt is probably the best app out to make Collages. It’s Magic Effects Feature is stunning and of a kind(somewhat like Prisma). You could also make your own Stickers with Make Stickers feature.
Key features of this app:
- Free Stickers, CLIPART & Sticker Maker
- Photo Remix
- Edit With Friends – Remix Chat
- Contest and Photo Challenges
Link to the App: PicsArt
#2 PhotoDirector Photo Editor
PhotoDirector gives you the flexibility to play with the colors using RGB Curves and HSL adjustment tools. It’s Magic Object removal tool is a real magic to remove unnecessary elements from your picture.
Key Features of this App:
- Intelligently remove objects from photographs
- Easy to Add HDR, photo effects & layer editing
- Save images in Ultra HD 4K resolution(Premium)
- Camera Module with Live Effects
Link to the App: PhotoDirector
#1 Snapseed – Google Inc.
This is probably the best app out there for pro photo editors who wants to edit the picture on the go yet looking highly professional. It’s elegant UI is the blend of simplicity and complication. From starting it could be a bit confusing. But after getting hands on it, there is no looking back. It’s Selective feature is one of the best to enhance the particular portion of image. You could adjust brightness, contrast and saturation using Selective. It provides a bunch of filters like Grainy Film, HDR Scape, Vintage and many more. It HDR image processing is best in the class.
Key Features of this App:
- Tune Image
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
- HDR Scape
- Face Enhance- add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
Link to the App: Snapseed
If you like this post then do share your views in the comment section below and share this post. If you think we missed something, your opinions are most welcome.
Other Post: What is a SSD(Solid State Drive)